- 1 lb. Large white Mushrooms (medium size)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 stalk Celery, diced small
- ½ cup Heritage Health Food Sausage Crumblers
- 1 medium Zucchini, diced small
- 1 medium Carrot, diced small
- 1 ½ bread crumbs
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2/3 cup water
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop stems finely. Reserve the caps for later.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped mushroom stems, celery, Sausage Crumblers, zucchini and carrot and cook 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While vegetables are steaming, combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk to mix thoroughly. Cook glaze over medium-high heat until thickened. Set aside.
- Stir the bread crumbs and chopped basil into the vegetable mixture. Add salt to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps. Pour the glaze into a shallow baking dish and coat the bottom. Place the mushrooms in the dish on top of the glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees until heated through, for about 20 minutes.
(Makes 8 servings)