Serves: 6-8 • Cook time: 15 min
- 2 cups plain soymilk or almond milk
- 1 cup organic grits
- ½ t. Heritage Health Food Savoral Seasoning
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Stir in seasoning salt
- Slowly add grits, stirring constantly
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes. Cover.
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 2 T. Corn Starch
- ½ t. Salt
- 2 T. Tamari Soy Sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- ½ t. Garlic Powder
- 2 t. Onion Powder
- ½ pkg. Heritage Health Food Sausage Crumblers
- Blend all ingredients (except Crumblers) until smooth, 3-4 minutes.
- Brown Sausage Crumblers in a sprayed saucepan.
- Add gravy mixture to saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick.
- Serve gravy over grits, with fresh fruit and breakfast potatoes.