Prep Time: 10 Minutes • Cook Time: 5 Minutes • Total Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 6 Heritage Health Food Veggie Hot Dogs
- 6 Whole Grain Hot Dog Buns
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, fresh leaves
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts
- Sriracha (topping)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar. Stir in carrots; let sit 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add hot dogs to the grill and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- To assemble the hot dogs, add hot dogs into each hot dog bun, top with carrots, cucumber, jalapeño, cilantro, peanuts and Sriracha, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from an online recipe.